03 Owners with Rear Seat Delete....chime in

Young_Stallion

SNSTRSNK
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
This is the "The Motor Company" rear seat delete kit with sound deadening material option installed in my car:

attachment.php

Looks very nice...one thing about theirs is the carpet does not look like floor carpet and it is too dark. But it looks MINT

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
It's just the lighting from the flash, it matches. Take a look at the center carpet behind the console. It matches, just a weird lighting thing happened there. Pics were taken in the dark practically, in a garage after sundown and no lighting except a light bar which may have caused the effect.

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by Dana
Even putting my laptop on the RSD causes it to deform to the point of almost breaking.
It isn't meant to do anything but make the area look good. Period.
You could certainly reinforce it, but then you are adding weight and defeating the original purpose of the kit.

Dana

Wow! There goes my RSD. I work in computers and sometimes I have to lug around a computer or two and monitors. I didn't think they were that fragile, but it makes sense to save all that weight.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
dana - what kit do you have?

omslaw - I think you could put moniters or computer towers back there, but you would have to be careful. I have put a 17'' 03 cobra rim and tire in the back and it was fine. It weighed about 50lbs. But like I mentioned, you can't slam it around, you just have to be gentle.

Users who are viewing this thread