03 Redfire: $16,000

finchstang2003

Established Member
03 Redfire in GA: $16,000

Hey I am selling my 2003 Cobra. It has about 72,800, and was my daily driver while I was in the marine corps and has not had the pleasure of being garaged over the past few years. I have owned since November 2007. Was dyno tuned in March 2008 and put down 527 RWHP and 589 RWTQ. The car did have nitrous when I first bought my cobra, but I never used it, but previous owner told me it was a 75 shot. There are some cosmetic blemishes with the car. I will put up pictures but dont know how to post on here and be as honest as I can. I wouldnt want anyone wasting my time so I wont waste theirs. Like I said it was my daily driver so it has rock chips. The wheels have some curb rash and the few of the centers are flaking. There is a good sized gash in the drivers side rear bumper, from the previous owner. There is a crack in the spoiler, not sure how it got there but it did. I was quoted $400 to fix the bumper and spoiler. Third brake light is cracked. The hood insulator is torn from where a belt broke. The head lights have the haze on them. There is a cigerete burn in the passenger seat. The floor mat is worn from wear my heal was. The is a hole by the shifter where there once was a switch. I know it seems like a lot but it is all just a lot of little crap. The picture I have are not resent cause the weather around here has sucked and the car is going to the dealership to get detailed soon. I think my price is fair and reasonable. If you have any questions I will answer them and No Trades sorry, like said trying to buy a house. Call 423-693-3251, Thanks

Here is the list of all the mods that I can think of, but I might miss somethings.

Engine-

Ported Blower
Ported Plenum
2.8 upper pulley
Metco Lower interchangeable pulley
90mm Accufab throttle body
90mm Mass Air meter
NGK TR6 spark plugs(one heat range lower)
MAC filter kit
UPR 90 mm Idler pulley
BBK long tube headers
BBK X-pipe(do have stock if needed)
Magna Flow cat back exhaust
Kenne bell boost-a-pump

Suspension/Brakes/Wheels-

Eibach Pro lowering kit
Upgraded urathane bushing up front and in the rear
Cross drilled and slotted rotors
Pads replaced all around at about 60,000 miles
Saleen Style Wheels
18X9 W/275-40-18 up front( will need new ones sometime in the near future)
18X10 W/295-35-18 in back
Steeda bumpsteer kit
Subframe connectors (welded in)
Moto Blue IRS brace (not installed)
Kenne Brown Brace (not installed)

Transmission-

MGW short shifter
Liberty 26spline upgrade
Fidanza Steel Flywheel
Centerforce DFX clutch Kit
Steeda cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster.

All clutch components have a little more that a 1000 miles on them and the clutch was installed at Cleveland Performance in Cleveland, Tn.

Interior

Auto Meter Gauges: Boost and Air/Fuel
Billet emergency Handle
billet A/C controls
billet Cup holder rings

DSCF0288.jpg

DSCF0289.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0293.jpg

DSCF0300.jpg

DSCF0295.jpg

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0299.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0379.jpg

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

I also have some other parts I will sell extra if they are wanted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread