03 redfire, 29kmiles, 461rwhp, extended warranty!!

shhak

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your deal falling through. Ive had a few of those. Im in florence every week. But I normally leave my Cobra in Jasper at my house. I can drive it up here next week if you want to look at it, or if you want feel free to drive down there. Ill tell my grandfather to let you drive it and check it out. I have the title in hand so it would be an easy deal. Let me know. Thanks, Brett

Still looking for a turbo, but I may be in touch. I don't mind driving to Jasper to look at it, but I'd rather you be there when I did. I'll get in touch with you if I decide to come and look at it. I'm surprised you still have it. It should have already sold.

brett3xx

Established Member
95blowncobra I emailed you some pics let me know that you got them. In these pics I have my girlfriends wheels on it, but Im selling it with the stock silver wheels. Thanks, Brett

shhak

Established Member
Hey Brett, my brother is looking for one, but only has about $22k. Interested in selling for that?

brett3xx

Established Member
I have a friend in Jasper that has a turbo transam with about 900 Hp. But I dont know anyone that messes with the turbo cobras

Users who are viewing this thread