03' Redfire 512rwhp - MUST GO!!!

jershelb

Established Member
Yadayadayada...
This REALLY sucks, but I MUST part with my baby due to higher priorities. The car was purchased right here at Paducah Ford and has the Ford SVT Certificate. The car runs PERFECT and has absolutely NO known mechanical problems. The only issue I have ever experienced is a broken outter belt. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobile1 5w-20 full synthetic. More pictures as well as the dynograph available upon request. Serious inqueries only please!

2003 Redfire
32,XXX miles (Rediculous amount of highway miles)

Ported Eaton, plenum and throttle body by Steig.
2.8" upper pulley
Motorcraft belt
K&N air filter
DiabloSport Predator
DiabloSport MAFia
Kennebell Boost-a-pump
LFP Heat exchanger
LFP Heat exchanger reservoir
Basani X-pipe
Magnaflow catback
MotoBlue tensioner
Steeda clutch quad.
Firewall clutch cable adjustment
Billetflow differential cover brace
Powerstop drilled/slotted f&r rotors / Axxis MetalMaster pads (all brand new and installed)
Brand new Kumho Ecstas
512rwhp and 480rwtq @ 15.x psi on pump gas.

$25,000
Offers welcome!

Jeremy Shelbourne
270.210.9837 (cell)
270.908.4133 (office)
[email protected]

intercoolershot.gif

boostgaugeshot.jpg

pulleyshot.jpg

tensionershot.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

img47899tn.jpg

Last edited:

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
bump for a clean ass terminator.. i can vouch for this car! it's worth every bit of the asking price

Big Man

Fill r Up!
Established Member
csledd said:
bump for a clean ass terminator.. i can vouch for this car! it's worth every bit of the asking price
I can vouch for it too, it will own my Lightning all day long.;-)

BelvedereGTX

Banned
me three, I can also vouch for this car. It really rips. I have seen this thing with slicks and skinnies. Let me tell you when that light turned green I have personally saw the front end leave the ground when the clutch was dumped at 7k. The rear once shot across the drag strip.

**Im SERIOUSLY JOKING**** BUMP FOR A NICE TERM

awax_cobrastang

Acura Performance B!TCHES
Established Member
Delaware (formerly mass-pats fan for life)
03silversvt said:
me three, I can also vouch for this car. It really rips. I have seen this thing with slicks and skinnies. Let me tell you when that light turned green I have personally saw the front end leave the ground when the clutch was dumped at 7k. The rear once shot across the drag strip.

**Im SERIOUSLY JOKING**** BUMP FOR A NICE TERM

why would you say something like that

LBSVT93

Established Member
I would buy your car in a heartbeat...but no one is buying my 01 gt.....man i need to dump this Gt and fast

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
If i didnt have to sell my cobra to buy yours :( if i had the cash, it would be mine! :) Redfire and Mystic are the only colors i like!!

jershelb

Established Member
StangsN4x4S said:
could u send me more pics exterior, interior and engine bay. and bottom dollar to [email protected]
Will do! Give me a day or so to get some new pics taken and I'll post them up for everyone to see. There are two fellows visiting the bank today to try to get the $$$, so there is a possibility she could be gone very soon.
Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread