03 Redfire 9,400 miles / $23,000 obo

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
03 Redfire 9,400 milles/ sold

****SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************

I am the original owner of a 2003 Redfire Cobra with tan inserts (1 of 194). I bought it new at Pioneer Ford in AZ and moved to Detroit, MI. It has 9,400 miles on it. It has always been garaged under a cover and has never seen rain and snow. I have all the original paperwork, build sheet, SVT book, t-shirt signed by the builders, and a few extras to go with the car. The car has the following mods that were done by a shop:

Xtreme heat exchanger w/ fans, 2.93 BF pulley and all idlers to match in redfire, K&N FIPK, MRT catted H, magnaflow cat back, steeda tri-ax, 4.10 FRPP gears and BF IRS brace, AF and boost guage in a SOS POD w/raptor shift light, black cobra inserts, tint, AFS satin 17X10.5 with 555 Nitto Drs, MM subframe connectors.

I have all the stock parts (rims, exhaust, pulley cover, etc) that go to the car.

I use mobil 1 full synthetic oil and this car has NEVER been to the strip. It was dynoed in Phoenix on a 95+ degree day with a conservative 91 octane tune and it made 455 rwhp and 465 rwtq. I have collected some memoribilia like connecting rods, coffee mugs, etc that all go with the car. Any questions, ask.

Matt

Last edited:

92GT5.0

Established Member
Congrats on your sale. I am truly glad for you. I agree with you on a few points, but not all of them. It’s the resale piece I struggle with. We all have benefited from buying and selling directly from forum members on this site. Parts, Cars, and technical advice. IMO your car would have sold very quickly, but the way it sold so fast it didn’t give forum members, like myself, the opportunity to own a great car like yours. Maybe contact them first? Just IMHO.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
:dw::shrug: He posted it on here for any individual to see...can't blame the guy for taking the highest offer whether it be individual or dealer. Just my opinion. Sounds like Robert got a nice one

Users who are viewing this thread