03 redfire cobra for sale in NJ!!!

sctjbird87

Established Member
Hey fellas...my 2003 Mustang Cobra is up for sale. it is torch red with the light gray inserts. car is in great shape and runs like a champ. i am selling because i cannot afford the payments at the time and need to unload it. the car has approx. 37k miles but its my daily driver so that will change. i have always changed the oil every 2500 miles or less with royal purple. the trans and diff both have royal purple fluid as well. car has some mods includeing billet flow 2.76 upper and 4 piece idler set, JLT fenderwell cold air, diablo MAFia, KB boost a pump, spec stage 3+ clutch, upgraded TOB retainer and a 26 sline input shaft, bassani o/r mid pipe and ss catback, and an MGW short shifter. it has nitto 315/45/17 555r's on the back and bfg radial T/A's on the front. car is in immaculate condition, i would rate the car overal 8 1/2 out of 10. this car has been my daily driver since aug of 08 and has never left me stranded. i am looking to get $19,500 o.b.o. dont be affraid to shoot me an offer i am looking to sell this car soon like i said i cannot afford the payments with the current job i have. thanks if interested please call my cell phone at 732-996-4478 i am not on here that often so if i dont reply that is why! if you would like pics leave your e-mail and i will get them to you!

Last edited:

sctjbird87

Established Member
117 is not "way up north" im still about an hour from north jersey but i guess if your down by AC or OC its up north lol.

sctjbird87

Established Member
here is a link to some pics of it i can not figure out how to attach pics so again if ya want pics leave me your e-mail.

sctjbird87

Established Member
19k anyone come on make offers i need to sell this i am not able to afford the payments anymore! im willing to meet within a reasonable distance to check it out/buy it

cobralove90

Established Member
i sent u a text about the cobra, i was at the meet when your friend got jumped and been wanting that cobra for awhile and answer back so we can set a date

Users who are viewing this thread