03 Redfire Coupe-K&N FIPK, 1400 miles asking 34K OBO

Asd60303

Lead. Never Follow
Established Member
DSC01305.gif

DSC01300.gif

It's time to sell the Terminator. I'm the second owner, bought it in May 06 so I've only had it for a couple of months. I bought it with only 790 miles on it, now it has around 1400 miles. Car is in great shape but it does have some very very minor surface scratches on it from being in the garage. Also has a rock chip on the hood and a black mark on the passenger side door. I bought some parts for the car (in sig) but only installed the K&N FIPK. Car was never beat on or raced. It's basically a brand new car. I just took it to the dealer for the gas pedal recall and had the A/C checked cause it was blowing hot air. The dealer replaced some o-rings and recharged the system. They also changed the oil and filter and did an inspection.

You can call 773-742-6740, ask for Sam or email me at [email protected].

I'm asking 34K OBO, car is brand new and I haven't seen this low mile of a car for sale in a long time.

Please no trades, F/S only.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Not to try and start anything but if a coat of wax would take care of all the "issues" why not throw a coat of wax on and never mention the "issues."
Like I said, just trying to give you a better sales approach.

Best of luck with the sale, if my Z06 was sold I would have some interest. -Mat-

Users who are viewing this thread