03 Roush Cobra Pic

Tru_Ice

Banned
Don't know, but this is a damn sweet Cobra.

lead.jpg

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
I don't like the wing, or the front end. The side pipes are cool as well as the two rear valence pieces that cover the old exhaust. What are the performance mods

CuL8TeR

Banned
Pictures of that car have been all over the place and I have no clue why. Shame what that person did to that 03. I have seen worse though at the Bradenton car show.

5.4 speedster

Banned
You guys are entitled to your opinions but I think your haters. That is the most original 03 I have seen on the net yet. The color is perfect and the bodykit and wind are not over the top. That cobra r wing looks awesome and so does the stage 3 kit. Yeah, it's looks are aggresive but for god sake it's an 03!!!!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I like it. It is different than every other Cobra on the road. I have never seen another Cobra that looks like that. I also think that guy posts on this forum. I think his name is RoushRaven or something like that.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Originally posted by CuL8TeR
Pictures of that car have been all over the place and I have no clue why. Shame what that person did to that 03. I have seen worse though at the Bradenton car show.

That car is a Roush...the owner didn't do anything to it.....The owner is also a member of this board. I like the fact that it is a Roush original. Probably worth alotta money too :)

Last edited:

CuL8TeR

Banned
Originally posted by NukeX
That car is a Roush...the owner didn't do anything to it.....The owner is also a member of this board. I like the fact that it is a Roush original. Probably worth alotta money too :)

That car is part Roush. Roush original? I don't think so. The car is worth a lot of money to only a few not me. That car is an 03 Cobra. He can slap all the Roush parts and ground effects on he wishes. The paper on that car says 03 Cobra.

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by 5.4 speedster
You guys are entitled to your opinions but I think your haters. That is the most original 03 I have seen on the net yet. The color is perfect and the bodykit and wind are not over the top. That cobra r wing looks awesome and so does the stage 3 kit. Yeah, it's looks are aggresive but for god sake it's an 03!!!!!!
You can't tell people that they are entitled to their opinion and then call them haters because they don't like it. I don't like it and I could care less about the car and I am far from jealous. I just think that the 03's are perfect box stock in the looks department because they are soo tough but Ford didn't go crazy on letting you know that. Just nice subtle agressivness. And I like the wing on the '00 Cobra R but lets leave it there where it was a functional piece.

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Originally posted by CuL8TeR
That car is part Roush. Roush original? I don't think so. The car is worth a lot of money to only a few not me. That car is an 03 Cobra. He can slap all the Roush parts and ground effects on he wishes. The paper on that car says 03 Cobra.

It's the same as a saleen, put it that way. The paper on all those cars say Ford Mustang Cobra's as well. Alot of useless parts added and sold for alot more money, same story different name.:bored: The fact that there are only 5 or so I believe of those cars produced by Roush is what is unique.

Last edited:

Tru_Ice

Banned
Originally posted by NITMARE
You can't tell people that they are entitled to their opinion and then call them haters because they don't like it. I don't like it and I could care less about the car and I am far from jealous. I just think that the 03's are perfect box stock in the looks department because they are soo tough but Ford didn't go crazy on letting you know that. Just nice subtle agressivness. And I like the wing on the '00 Cobra R but lets leave it there where it was a functional piece.

Lol, a lil' late night aggression, huh. j/j

stacy532

you can pass me
Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
I donnu if im feelin it two much. Like the rims but the front end:rollseyes and the wing i donnu. It looks good on some stangs but doesnt work for me on this one.
the wheels and front end look outdated on the car, and if it was another color it would look better....I like it though:beer:

IXSLR8

Established Member
not sure

Not sure if this is his car but I believe this is roushraven's car from here in san angelo. If it is i'm not sure of what exact mods he has done but last i talked to him on a conservative tune he was well over 500 rwhp......:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread