03 Roush Juiced vs 01 Cobra

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Ok here it is I am running my sisters boyfriend's 01 Cobra with intake, chip and mufflers. I am running a 03 Roush Stage 2 Vert with intake, exhast and a zex 100 shot. Alot of shit talking bulit up on this so I wanted to ask your opinions on the outcome. I personaly dont think ill have a problem.

cobradude

SVT DUDE
Established Member
Of course w/ a 100 shot you will win! w/out you will lose.....I think your going to have about 60-70 more horses at full spray=his death!!!But also your comeing in heavier(vert) about 250-300 pounds which=30 hps so now your up 30-40 horses from the info you gave us.

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I raced a rouch last year and beat him pretty badly...but i think the guy behind the wheel had no idea what he was doing.

I would assume that you NEED the juice to win though...

killrSVT

Established Member
I would say your going to need the juice to beat him, and hopefully your a good driver.. Now, if you had a stage 3, or a 440A, you wouldn't even need the juice to leave him in the dust.. Just go get it done, end the smack talkin by shutting his arse up..

Last edited:

killrSVT

Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
:??: The only mustangs that don't come with the sold axle is the 99,01, 03-04 cobra's

I think that is what he was asking.. did they replace the GT/Roush Stage 2 solid with an IRS.. which would make a slight difference in the Cobra's favor, but not a win.

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT!
Established Member
killrSVT said:
Now, if you had a stage 3, or a 440A, you wouldn't even need the juice to leave him in the dust..
:thumbsup: :rockon:

Steeltwo said:
they didn't replace the solid rear in that roush did they?
All Roush Stangs are solid axle and w/posi on the S3. :burnout:

Only the rare 2003 Roush Cobra came with originally equipped IRS. :rockon:

That car is one hell of a can of whoop ASS! :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Well the race went down on Sunday and you guys were right on. 1st race from a dig I had about 5-6 cars on him when he let off. Second race from a 30mph roll it was over by the time we hit 80 mph. He wanted to run me all motor but it started to rain so we will see next weekend. :pepper:

joegt38

Established Member
Don't be suprised if its close all motor.
Not sayin you will win but don't be shocked if its close.

Users who are viewing this thread