03 salvage cobra

KBmach1

Established Member
I have an 03 salvage vert. has 9,400 miles car has been fixed looks great dark red with black top. Exahast, short shift. 11 pounds of boost. What will you give me for it. It was hit in the fron passenger side. I put an aarm, front bumber, front fender, air bags, and fixed the front rim. It only cost 1,400 dollars. The car was bought from a friend from state farm wrecked. I used to be a dealer and just sold a lightning that i bought with same situation. Im not sure how to get pics on here. I can email them to you if you would like. I havent tried to sell the car hard I posted it here and on cragis list at 21,500. Alot of people want it but there claiming they cant get financed just sold the lightning for 17,900 he got all the money from his bank even with the slavage title.

Last edited:

lons13

Established Member
Thats how much he knows about what he is selling. Ha- I like how he asks in the ad "what will you give me for it?"

03CobraDom

Established Member
Seen you were askin 21,500 in ur old threads...thats kinda high for a salvage title car...probly wont get more than 15-17k

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread