03 Satin Silver Coupe. CCWs, VMP, etc,...

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Beautiful car! Nicely modded. (Love the DTOM sticker too.)
GLWS

TexasNewEdge

Established Member
bump

don't remember there being so many tire kickers on the forum. over 20 inquiries and 0 offers. price too high??
Lol, I know what you mean by tire kickers! I'm a salesman for Ford and that's all I ever get! People act like they wanna buy a car, get you all excited, then say they're still shopping. Leaving you with blue balls!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Price seems right to me. Satin isn't really anyone's dream color, but for those that aren't that particular on color, this seems like a very nicely modded car for the money.

tarheels15

Established Member
bump

don't remember there being so many tire kickers on the forum. over 20 inquiries only dreamer offers so far. price too high??

Since you asked if the price is too high ill give you my honest opinion. 23k is too high for a factory longblock,stock internals t56,none ported heads and cams,no returnstyle fuel system, non built irs. If it had those things it would easily fetch 23k. With your setup expect to get offers of 18k which is still too low. Its worth 20k tops without ccws. Sell it for 20k without the ccws and 22500 with them. I know most people are going to flame me for posting this but im just trying to help you sell it. The people who disagree will be cobra owners who dont want you to sell it for what its worth because they feel you are driving down the market on their cobras when they are not worth what they think they are. Asking is not always selling especially in what people see on todays cobra market. Either way op no pun intended and i wish you the best of luck with your sale!!

Users who are viewing this thread