03 Satin Silver Vert for sale low miles

go2cdmb

Established Member
Nice, car, and nice ad. :beer: It's good to see someone being thorough... You sadly see so many ads on here that some knuckledragger has only written like 3 incomplete sentances, no grammar, no punctuation, and expects to sell a 20 thousand dollar vehicle. It blows my mind. One would think it'd be a simple task and just commen sense. Guess not. :shrug:

Good pic list too...

Where in South Florida are you?

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
Nice, car, and nice ad. :beer: It's good to see someone being thorough... You sadly see so many ads on here that some knuckledragger has only written like 3 incomplete sentances, no grammar, no punctuation, and expects to sell a 20 thousand dollar vehicle. It blows my mind. One would think it'd be a simple task and just commen sense. Guess not. :shrug:

Good pic list too...

Where in South Florida are you?

Thanks, I figuered it would make it more marketable.

Coral Springs, Just a little north of Ft Lauderdale, 33067

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
It is a crazy market out there right now! Really no reason this car should still be around for your price, and that is why I took the first reasonable offer on my car recently. It was a painful enough decision to sell, and did not want to drag out the process.. :(

GLWS and hope it finds a good home soon.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
It is a crazy market out there right now! Really no reason this car should still be around for your price, and that is why I took the first reasonable offer on my car recently. It was a painful enough decision to sell, and did not want to drag out the process.. :(

GLWS and hope it finds a good home soon.

I think that is one of the reasons I haven't sold it yet , have had pleanty of offers, just having a hard time with letting it go.:shrug:

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread