03 Satin Silver Vert for Sale

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
$17,500 2.2 Kenne Bell, 550 rwhp. Ok guys and girls. Hate to see her go, but priorities are changing again. Just turned 59,000 miles and runs perfect with zero issues. Also no leaks from anything. I still owe just under $5,400 as of today. Just changed all of the idler bearings and the oil pan gasket with a felpro. Oil is changed every 2 to 3 thousand miles. I am the 2nd owner. I bought it from a dealer 3 years ago with 41,000 miles on her. The first owner was in his 50's and it still had the stock exhaust and supercharger pulley on it when I bought it. My # is 978-360-5729. Thanks, John

Pictures by jdomenici01844 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
The only cosmetic issue in the interior is a tear in the bolster where you get in on the drivers seat. Damn belt did it. Exterior has rock chips of course. Shows really well though when cleaned up. Compliments every day that I drive it.

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
Thanks! Aeroforce Interceptor. Lethal Performance. Great gauge to have. Tells you a lot what is going on with the car all at once. Just have to scroll through each parameter to see. I keep it mostly on Air Intake Temp and Coolant Temp.

Mainecobra

Established Member
Kb cobra

Just bought this beautiful machine. Great car great seller couldnt be happier to be back in a terminator. Thanks again !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread