03 Silver Cobra - 52K - Virignia

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
03 Silver Cobra - 52K - Virignia - $17,500

I purchased this Cobra in August of 2006 with about 45K miles. The only mods at the time were Flowmasters. It now has 52K miles. I added just the basics: a 2.76 pulley, JLT CAI, BFG 315 Drag radials, O/R MAC Prochamber, MAC Flowpath catback, and LFP Heat Exchanger. It was SCT dyno tuned by Tony Gonyon of HP Performance in Jacksonville, FL. That’s all I can remember right now off the top of my head. I will post if there is something I forgot. IIRC, it put down 460/480 with the current mods. Car is located in Gloucester, VA, but is still registered in Florida. Therefore, there are no holes or anything mounted to the front bumper cover.

$17,500

Wish I didn’t have to sell it, but priorities have changed.

PM or post here if you have any questions. Thanks.

IMGP0522.jpg

IMGP0521.jpg

IMGP0507.jpg

IMGP0201.jpg

Last edited:

bacramer

Established Member
Trying to get someone to head that way sometime this week. I'm off during the day on Thurs-Fri. Is it well maintained as far as oil changes for the mileage you've put on it? And i'm assuming it's a manual? Just stuff like that i'd like to know too. Thanks!!!

KnightHawks97

Objects N Mirror R Losing
Established Member
Trying to get someone to head that way sometime this week. I'm off during the day on Thurs-Fri. Is it well maintained as far as oil changes for the mileage you've put on it? And i'm assuming it's a manual? Just stuff like that i'd like to know too. Thanks!!!

Yes, it is the manual six speed trans. Oil changes have been performed regularly with synthetic oil. What time were you think of coming by Thursday/Friday? I work during the day, but can get off if you need.

bacramer

Established Member
I'm trying to shoot for Friday-i can come later in the evening I don't want you to have to miss work-what time do you get off ?

crazy427

Established Member
Interested in the car, but for some reason I can't send a PM. Please send me your contact information by e-mail so we can talk either on the phone or exchange by e-mail.

[email protected]

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread