03 silver conv. 10th anniversary

turfguy

Established Member
2003 10th ann. conv. silver 29300 miles. I am the third owner and the previous owners were very meticulous middle aged men. The first owner won a number of trophies with this car. He never made any mods to the car and put about 26500 miles on the car. The second owner put around 1200 miles on it. The car has never been in the rain - never used ethanol fuel and only used 93 octane. The car has always used motorcraft parts( battery and filters). Always used mobil one full synthetic. the car got new BF Goodrich tires around 28000 miles and an oil change. I got the car around 28100 mile or so. At 28500 i made afew mods to the car.
Sct tune
2.8 upper
steeda cold air intake
Gator belt and tensioner
bassani catted X pipe
Borla stinger catt back
I made these changes to make this car sound better. The car has never been ran hard or raced. I never dynoed the car because i didnt want it ran hard- I know thats crazy. The car has always been kept in a garage and covered. The car has one tiny scratch on the dash and one under the passangers door handle. The car looks new. People can't believe it's an 03. The best car I have ever had. Asking 23500.00 but make an offer. Like to see it go to someone that will take care of it. My kids call him coby cobra. 706 217 5758. email for pics. [email protected]. On youtube under MrCustomcare - 2003 mustang cobra for sale (lowered price) 23500.00

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread