03 Silver Coupe

Termicobra03

Established Member
Selling my 2003 Cobra. Car is immaculate with under 16000 miles. Car was completely stock when I took ownership and is fully documented from birth including oil changes. Mods include JLT CAI painted to match, billet pulley kit with 2.76 blower pulley, AFS staggered 18" chrome wheels with Nitto NT05 tires, Kooks stainless long tubes, Kooks 3" stainless X-Pipe, Bassani 3" stainless catback, H&R race springs, LFP Dual Pass Heat Exchanger, steeda tri-ax shifter and clutch quadrant, spec stage 2+ clutch,all rubber seals have been replaced, and SCT tuner with custom tune. I have every stock part that came off including stock wheels with new BFGs. Car pulled 470 and change on the dyno. Never had it on the track so not sure what she'll do in a quarter. Always garage kept and not driven in inclimate weather. Car is legit. Asking $30,000 OBO. These things are getting harder to find in this shape. Feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can call or text Lee at 302-841-9215. I'm sure I forgot something. Thanks for looking.

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/chefleland/library/?view=recent
image_zpsnhxgkrer.jpg

image_zpsth9p7hxm.jpg

image_zpsnytkaqyt.jpg

image_zpsomwtckuw.jpg

image_zpsbaay1yvs.jpg

image_zpseyp9xdvn.jpg

image_zpsy0o8kwu7.jpg

image_zpsth9p7hxm.jpg

image_zpsjyzdzuge.jpg

image_zpsfl4thd4d.jpg

image_zpsmrtyywvo.jpg

image_zpsfwxrjuy2.jpg

image_zpsrwrzuazk.jpg

image_zpszz6cvbhj.jpg

image_zpsyparf4zk.jpg

image_zps6dsf12gn.jpg

image_zpsnkcxqj4y.jpg

Last edited:

Termicobra03

Established Member
Is the link on there not working? Sorry not trying to break any rules. Just had trouble uploading pics directly to the post and thought photobucket would be ok.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Pictures need to be in the thread. So many use their phones now and it's a PITA clinking links then having to go back into the thread.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra.

Is this Satin Silver or Silver Metallic?

Why a new clutch with only 16k miles?

Termicobra03

Established Member
Metallic. When I had the rear main seal replaced because it was dry rotted I just had them put the clutch in because we were adding the hp and didn't want to have to pull trans again if the stock clutch didn't hold up.

Users who are viewing this thread