03 Silver Vert. in PA

DRCjasper

Established Member
2003 Silver Vert. ~44K miles, never had a pulley, never had the blower off, and has no head tick. My DD popped the motor and added expenses to my home and loss of overtime hours force me to sell this and get something reasonable. Soooo, first $17,500 or vaguely reasonable offer take the car. Need it gone. PM me or e-mail [email protected].

Mods:
Bassani SS Catted X - Bung welded for wideband (will come with the off road flow tubes as well)
Flowmaster Catback
JLT Filter
Steeda Tri-ax
IRS Bushings
Low Profile IRS bolts
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Steeda firewall adjuster and clutch quadrant
Focus pumps with PPRV delete
17X9 FR 500s, Black w/polished lip in the front
17X10.5 FR 500s, deep dish, Black w/polished lip in the rear
(Will include 4 satin OEM wheels as well)
Dark Smoked tinted headlights
Cobra Grill Emblem
14" Antenna

I had planned to do a ported 2.8 setup so many of these mods are overkill at this time but were done in preparation.

In addition, I have the following BRAND NEW IN BOX. Will only be included if buyer agrees to full asking price. Will be sold separately if not.

Autometer dual a-pillar gauge pod
Speedhut Electric Boost Gauge with SVT on it
Speedhut A/F gauge with custom Cobra snake
Wideband Commander
SCT MAF
perhaps more as well

On to the pics:

(EDIT: Got new pics taken 7/11/10)

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg
&stc=1&d=1269434575[/IMG]

Last edited:

flattrack53

Established Member
any interest on a partial trade on a 1988 saleen plus a good amount of cash? Send me a PM if interested. I am locaed in MD..Could possibly do a deal today!

Last edited:

DRCjasper

Established Member
any interest on a partial trade on a 1988 saleen plus a good amount of cash? Send me a PM if interested. I am locaed in MD..Could possibly do a deal today!

Actually, a nice fox and A VERY large chunk of the $17,500 would be considered. Send me pics and info on your ride and what you want for it in the trade and we can go from there.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Where in Pa are you located? I'm in Elkton, Maryland 21921 about 45 miles from Philly.

DRCjasper

Established Member
I'm in Bucks County. Just north of the city. If you are interested in seeing it, e-mail me and I'll send you my number.

flattrack53

Established Member
I sent you a PM on all of my information and link to the ebay add. Just wondering if you got it? If we make a deal I can be up there on Wednesday...

Last edited:

DRCjasper

Established Member
Bump. Just realised I didn't take any engine shots. Will try to get some this weekend and get them added to the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread