03 Sonic Blue 4-sale

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
I have a 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra for sale.

I am getting rid of her because I have got to set my priorities straight and I don't have room for this car in my life anymore. This is my dream-car and I couldnt have picked a nicer car! The car is Beautiful and well taken care of! No dings at all. Excellent condition. I can't post pics as of yet bacause my scanner is having issues. If you would like to see it I live in North GA! my e-mail is [email protected]

The mods are in my signature. The car has never been harrassed! It is not my daily driver! I am asking 25.5k for the Cobra! I just cant make romm for this car and what I am wanting to do in the future. I am sure one day I will get another one. I hope she gets a great home. Thank you guys and I hope someone will make this car a great place to stay.:rolleyes:

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member

dsg03bullitt

Established Member
Hey man would you consider me giving you my 03 dsg 5 speed gt.....perfect condition and tons of mods......and my fully built motocross quad....over 10 grand invested....plus the cost of the bike......i would list the both 2gether for over 26 grand....let me know

95blowncobra

95blowncobra
Established Member
EDDIE23,

my phone # is (706) 889-6212 call me asap. I will even meet you somewhere if you want over luch. Call me and we will work something out if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread