03 Sonic Blue cobra for sale, low mi, mint

BBriBro

Established Member
I used to read all the "gauging interest" and "thinking of selling" ads and wonder why don't these people just make up their mind, but now I find myself in the same boat. I really don't want to get rid of the car, but figure if I can get top dollar, then It might just be the right thing to do. We are expecting our first child and are in the market for a new (family) car, by selling the cobra, that sure would help the finances, since I'm afraid in about 7 months our expenses are going to go up quite a bit, and our income down.

The car is Perfect in every way, inside and out, cosmetically and mechanically. Garage kept, never driven in the winter. Less than 9000 miles. Never had the "stall" the "tick" the "vibe" or any of the other problems I've read about over and over. Most mods are in my sig, plus a Gords heat exchanger with fans, and stainless steel screen, (fan switch is a factory Ford foglight switch in the coin holder) and a billet headlight knob, a/c knobs, and radio knob. (not shown in pics) E-Mail me for more info.

EDIT: Price has been reduced to $28,000

mycobraforsale.JPG

engine.JPG

interior1.JPG

interior2.JPG

bezel2.JPG

dash_pod.JPG

Last edited:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
nice clean car, whats ur ballpark price? do all the stock parts come with it?

AF EOD

Established Member
Nice Car

Very nice ride. I might be making you an offer at the end of March when I return from Iraq. If you haven't decided to sell it sooner.

BBriBro

Established Member
Easy said:
nice clean car, whats ur ballpark price? do all the stock parts come with it?
Ballpark would be $30k I don't want to come across as arrogant, but anyone who has ever traded in a nice car knows how insulting trade in values are. In this case, the car is immaculate, has tasteful mods (in my opinion of course) garage kept , clean upholstery, smooth, frequently waxed exterior, etc, etc, I'm hoping all these things will justify a premium price, whereas a dealer basically only looks at the year and the mileage and of course no huge flaws. With a private party, and a special interest vehicle, these little details should make a difference.

Anyway, I never thought about the stock parts, but yes I have them, and I wouldn't need them, so they would be included. I could probably sell them on ebay, but again, IF I get top dollar, then I would be more than happy to throw all that stuff in.

BBriBro

Established Member
AF EOD said:
The left gauge is Oil Temp
yes, oil temp and oil pressure.
biggyman6 said:
any dyno #'s??? Have you taken it to the track?
No dyno numbers, The chip is a "mail order" Diablo from Amazon racing. I provided him with my mods, and he was confident that he could get it very close, since the chips, common mods, cars are fairly consistent. With that said, I'm sure it's slightly on the conservative side, because he doesn't want to take chances with an engine he's never touched. My best run is a 12.2 @ 121 on the stock tires, I really wanted to run 11s on the stock tires, but I just don't think I can, but the power is there.

MIKEC501

Established Member
BBriBro said:
yes, oil temp and oil pressure.
No dyno numbers, The chip is a "mail order" Diablo from Amazon racing. I provided him with my mods, and he was confident that he could get it very close, since the chips, common mods, cars are fairly consistent. With that said, I'm sure it's slightly on the conservative side, because he doesn't want to take chances with an engine he's never touched. My best run is a 12.2 @ 121 on the stock tires, I really wanted to run 11s on the stock tires, but I just don't think I can, but the power is there.

how big of a hole did you have to drill in the dash when you mounted the gauges?

BBriBro

Established Member
03godzilla said:
Any interest in trading for a family type vehicle? Namely a 2005 F150 Supercrew Lariat 5.4L 3v 2wd?
Sounds nice, but no thanks, we are in the market for a small(ish) 4 door sedan.

BBriBro

Established Member
A few more pics to look at :)

odometer.JPG

Heat Exchanger fan switch in coin holder.
heswitch.JPG

Billet knobs installed since original interior pics were taken.
acknobs.JPG

headlightknob.JPG

Tricky

When this baby hits 88mph
Established Member
Very interested if you can hold on to this car until July timeframe? I'll be moving to Georgia come that time, and would be willing to drive to pick that beautiful machine up....PM sent....

BBriBro

Established Member
This thread started out as one of those "gauging interest" or "possibly selling" ideas, but my mind is made up, the car has to go. I've lowered the asking price to $28,000 email me for more pics and a complete mod list.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread