03 Sonic Blue cobra for sale, low mi, mint

BBriBro

Established Member
97CobraTT said:
Thanks very much Brian I absolutely love it! :banana:
Nick that's great. I assume you had no problems on your Journey, Judging by the time you posted, you must have just gotten back, you must be pretty tired !!! Keep in touch, I'm interested in what you do to it, I think you said you had "big plans"

BTW, did you happen to figure the gas mileage?, just wondering what you "could" get with 100% highway driving.

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
BBriBro said:
Nick that's great. I assume you had no problems on your Journey, Judging by the time you posted, you must have just gotten back, you must be pretty tired !!! Keep in touch, I'm interested in what you do to it, I think you said you had "big plans"

BTW, did you happen to figure the gas mileage?, just wondering what you "could" get with 100% highway driving.

4 Redbulls later and a few stops to eat I wasn't tired until I hit my bed haha. I have some ideas for the car yeah but I don't want to take away from the stock look/feel so we'll see. I traveled a total of about 950 miles including getting lost for 10 minutes realizing I took the wrong turn heh and I filled up 3 times during that so a little over 300 miles to the tank Hwy miles, which is excellent. I can't thank you enough, I about to wash/polish/wax it right now :)

Users who are viewing this thread