03 Sonic Blue Cobra For Sale

brucesvt

Established Member
talked to my Credit Union today they will let me know by tomorrow or Wednesdat. Will keep you posted. do you have any interior pics??

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Exactly what i'm looking for, Pics Please [email protected]. Beautiful car. Are you the only owner? I just moved from Northwest IN so I would not mind to come back for a visit, and hey maybe pick up an 03.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
brucesvt said:
talked to my Credit Union today they will let me know by tomorrow or Wednesdat. Will keep you posted. do you have any interior pics??

Sounds good let me know! The interior is in really good condition not many passengers have been in my car.

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
About2bite said:
Exactly what i'm looking for, Pics Please [email protected]. Beautiful car. Are you the only owner? I just moved from Northwest IN so I would not mind to come back for a visit, and hey maybe pick up an 03.

Pictures sent! Yes i am the only owner and also have the title of the car making it a easy transaction. This is a very clean car that will make someone very happy at this price with everything that is done to this car. Let me know!

04YellowGT

Established Member
This is a great car and has always been well maintained. Very fast and very sharp!

Hope you sell it Mat, we need another Shelby in town! :thumbsup:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
04YellowGT said:
This is a great car and has always been well maintained. Very fast and very sharp!

Hope you sell it Mat, we need another Shelby in town! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Ron:D I could not agree more with you!

Users who are viewing this thread