03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

Marines691

Established Member
Not to be a jerk or anything but didn't $59,000 sound like $20,000 too much to you? Even if the car was everything he said it was.
I mean maybe not 20k. If it didn't have replaced parts, a non reported accident single person, possibly rat problems like mine did from him, and mismatched paint, it would hover around mid 40s maybe lil more for a SB. The only thing commanding 50k+ are like 20 ish k mile and under mystichromes or like sub 5k mile any color.

1FastFord

Established Member
I would say 40-45 if everything was as he stated it was. It does have some nice mods assuming they are all there.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
He’s got it listed now on Supra’s and parts for sale, someone asked price and he said he’d like to see trade offer first….my son has a Supra so don’t beat on me for being on the page, lol.
It's almost like we all saw this coming

*edit for the burn* bet his baby mama wishes she could've seen him cumming

Marines691

Established Member
He’s got it listed now on Supra’s and parts for sale, someone asked price and he said he’d like to see trade offer first….my son has a Supra so don’t beat on me for being on the page, lol.
Anyway to link this thread and warn any supra owners? Got to stop his crap from hurting anyone there.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
What a tool, claiming it's one of the nicest terminators around. I can probably name more than a dozen nicer terminators on here...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

oneof185

Established Member

Not sure if I linked correctly
Hello, currently listing my low mile Terminator for sale. It’s a show car is pristine shape, smells new and makes 700whp to the tires

I am willing to trade for Supra. Also add cash if I had to depending on the car. Shoot me a message for full spec list!

Users who are viewing this thread