03 sonic blue GT 5-speed vert for sale

carpediem50

Established Member
link to some pics:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

The bottom one with the cars in the background was the day I picked it up in March. Had 53,xxx miles when I got it. I took it to a Ford dealer, had it inspected, had the oil changed and fuel filter changed (just preventative maintenance since I didn't know how long the gas had been in there). Drove it to Florida and back (1200+ miles each way) and it didn't show a single problem. Best mpg was ~28, and that was all highway. Has over 56k on it now.

Car is stock aside from flowmasters (stock tail pipes), k&n filter, subframe connectors, aftermarket shifter (not sure what brand), and 01 cobra wheels. I've also added a mach I chin spoiler from American Muscle. Only thing I had to fix was replacing a window switch because the right rear window wouldn't go up out of the blue.

Car 100% works. Windows, top, heat, cruise, Mach 460 stereo, AC (COLD!), everything works as it should.

Black leather and rest of interior is nearly perfect. Paint is decent (I'm really picky). A really good detail cleaned it up fairly well. I spent two days washing, claying, polishing, and putting 3 coats of Maguire's NXT wax on it. Someone good with a buffer would probably be able to clean it up better. Also used 303 protectant on the top.

Dealer put a new battery in it before I got it. Tires have a good bit of life left. Brake pads also.

Car needs absolutely nothing. Clean carfax. Would drive it anywhere without hesitation. Asking $12,600. No trades. Clean title in hand. Also just passed e-check.

Selling because (you can see on my photobucket page) I have a lot of work to do on my house, and some damage you can't see on there caused by some ****ty plumbing.

I'm not on here much, so the best way to reach me is e-mail. mmustang94 at yahoo dot com

Users who are viewing this thread