SLP Loudmouth Cat Back
HR Race Springs
Billet Flow Rear Diff Brace
Billet Flow IRS Brackets
Steeda IRS Bushings (Complete set)
Stainless Steel Brake lines
Redline Hood Shocks
New OEM Fog Lights
New Paint Front End (only way to get rid of rock chips up front)
Original Factory Window Sticker
Most Mods Billy Built (Wiseguy)
I still have all the original factory parts

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
So that was your car at Billy's this week!

I wondered what the smell was at Billy's, I thought it was Tony, but it was some old Donkeytuna laying around.

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
Yes it was! She was getting a fresh coat up front to eliminate any and all rock chips, blemishes etc. Now she looks bump'n and I am having pains thinking about selling her. But that's what this whole experience has been about....get a Termy, throw in some mods, sell it, repeat :beer:

I think the smell you were referring to was kens03cobras' Focus .... you know how them West Virginia's roll ...just kidding Ken....don't kill me the next time I see you at BAP! I know its bad enough that I am getting rid of my Sonic Blue :poke: :beer:

So that was your car at Billy's this week!

I wondered what the smell was at Billy's, I thought it was Tony, but it was some old Donkeytuna laying around.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Yes it was! She was getting a fresh coat up front to eliminate any and all rock chips, blemishes etc. Now she looks bump'n and I am having pains thinking about selling her. But that's what this whole experience has been about....get a Termy, throw in some mods, sell it, repeat :beer:

I think the smell you were referring to was kens03cobras' Focus .... you know how them West Virginia's roll ...just kidding Ken....don't kill me the next time I see you at BAP! I know its bad enough that I am getting rid of my Sonic Blue :poke: :beer:

They did a good job fixing the Tuna Melt up. I left you a present just like I left Ken! Let me know when you find It!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
They did a good job fixing the Tuna Melt up. I left you a present just like I left Ken! Let me know when you find It!

Did you mess with my horn?

It sounds like a "bozo the clown" nose now, I am gonna get under it this weekend so let me know now if I am looking for a note you left.:burn:

Ken

:beer::beer:

DonkeyTuna

Idn't dat sump'n!
Established Member
To be perfectly honest....I'm not really sure....I just think the ADD kicked in last night :shrug:

Actually, its all part of my master Donkeytuna plan :pepper:

No worries, I won't be out of a Termy for long......I didn't think I would, but I enjoyed Sonic Blue for awhile but its time to start fresh again :beer:

Also, I need to do something with Scotties old junker, the 01 :rockon:

What the.....? damn mike. what brought this on?

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
To be perfectly honest....I'm not really sure....I just think the ADD kicked in last night :shrug:

Actually, its all part of my master Donkeytuna plan :pepper:

No worries, I won't be out of a Termy for long......I didn't think I would, but I enjoyed Sonic Blue for awhile but its time to start fresh again :beer:

Also, I need to do something with Scotties old junker, the 01 :rockon:

That ol junker was PRISTINE when I sold it to you DONKEY!!! 2 years and 6 qts of oil later and KAPOW.....The 01 was TunaMelted!!! :poke:

Good luck with the sale Mike, Can't wait for the next project. :beer::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread