03 sonic blue whipple coupe

HARRY342

Established Member
I have decided the time has come to sell my baby. the car just sits in the garage and needs to get out and stretch her legs serious inquires only . not another like this one.I had secured a buyer in november and i decided to keep the car he was offering 24k and i love the car to much to let it go for that price the price is 25k obo i will negotiate some but not much.best way to reach is by text. nine five four three 4 7 six nine 3 4

03 sb coupe 56k miles I purchased this car stock 11 years ago and knew the previous owner . Ase master tech maintained by me 620rwhp no nitrous on safe tune that has been in car over the past 6-7years . $ 25k boo

i have taken extremely good care of this car garage kept . oil changed with full synthetic every 2k miles or 6 months . i drove it as my daily driver for the first 2-3 years but i lived 3 miles from work . I now only drive on the weekends the car is tight handles amazing for a terminator. I took it to the track one time years ago and ran 11.1 @ 132 with a soft 2.0 launch because i would never want to hurt this car as it was my daily at that time. here is a link to a video rentech posted of 700 plus rwhp car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d93ni8_dspM

*engine ******

2.3 whipple gen 2
63lb injectors
Focus fuel pumps
Kenny bell boost a pump
Metco lower interchangeable pulleys 19lb now
metco underdrive alternator pulley
Accufab throttle body
NItrous works wet kit used a few times 75-100hp
Egr delete
Mafia maf control
Xpipe - magnaflow mufflers

*trans and rear
T56 26 spline input shaft upgrade
Spec alum flywheel spec 3plus clutch
Steeda shifter
Stock irs with ford MOTORSPORT diff cover
Steeds bushings
3.73 gears

*suspension
Kenne brown full suspension
Subframe connectors with jack bars
Rear strut brace
Koni adjustable struts
Koni shocks
Springs
K member brace
Bill cobra wheels rear tires 315-30-17 almost brand new 90% thread
hawk brake pads front /slotted and drilled front rotors.

####%car looks better in person truly one of the most loved ones out there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 6,622
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,696
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6,646
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    990.2 KB · Views: 6,626
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 6,549
Last edited:

HARRY342

Established Member
Pics coming as soon as I figure out how to upload them for now text 954347693four for pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 6,520
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 6,493
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 6,488
Last edited:

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
I can personally vouch for this car as I have worked on it a few times and see iton a regualar basis for many years now. Harry keeps his cars in great shape and doesnt abuse them. He said he would never sell it so someone better jump on this thing before he changes his mind!!!

HARRY342

Established Member
turbo4vfox also does some work on the car over the years when he worked as a ford certified mechanic at the local dealership . all work while under warranty was done by him .

pepridgefarm

Established Member
God everything im looking for but a bit out of my price range... GLWS if you decide to drop it a bit more let me know im stationed up in the pan handle at Hurlburt Field so im not to far away

HARRY342

Established Member
^^^^if you want to buy my car and serious i listed my phone number feel free to text me. you will not be disappointed this car is better in person I'm seeing others on here priced higher and can tell you this car has been loved like a family member

Last edited:

HARRY342

Established Member
yes its still for sale sorry i have not responded to the emails best way to reach me is by text 954 347 6934 I'm ready to sell the car first person to see it will buy it

Users who are viewing this thread