03 sonic blue whippled coupe for sale

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
I am selling my 03 sonic blue coupe. Whipple Gen 2, 60's, BAP, fuel tank mod, mafia, 3" upper pulley, c&l intake, LFP single blade, aluminum reservoirs for blower and radiator, lfp double pass heat exchanger, spec stage 3 clutch with billet steel flywheel, clutch freeplay kit, adjustable quadrant with firewall adjuster, hood struts, bbk long tube headers, hi flow cats and x pipe offroad, magnaflow cat back, black chrome fr500's 17x9 front with 275 40 17 555's and 17x10.5 rear with 315 35 17 555 dr's, h&r springs, fuel pressure and boost guages in the instrument cluster bezel, tinted windows.
the car is very clean in and out. i keep it garaged and covered.
as you can see in my sig, the car made 605rwhp corrected, 647 rwhp uncorrected on 93 octane. easy 10 second car on pump gas. car currently has 41,000 miles on it.
$25,500
i will consider any reasonable offers.
contact me directly with any questions. i can also email pictures to you. i don't have any to post here from work.
571-221-0463 geoff

I have put together a you tube video walkaround of the car. Due to working extremely long hours (main reason for selling the car) i haven't put together good still photos. the walkaround was done saturday morning in daylight.
my screen name is 03sonicboom and the video is entitled 2003 sonic blue cobra walkaround.
Thanks

Last edited:

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
i will get some photos out soon hopefully. sorry for omitting the mileage in the thread. it has 41k on it.
i am getting together some photos now to email to all responders. sorry for the delay.

Last edited:

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
I realize photos would help, but due to internet restrictions at work it is difficult. I have put together a you tube video walkaround of the car. i hope this will stir up some interest. car is very clean and very fast.
i have edited the original posting with the information.
my screen name is 03sonicboom and the video is entitled "2003 sonic blue cobra walkaround"
Please call with any questions 571-221-0463. i don't get back on svt performance often to check.

thanks everyone.

geoff

Last edited:

wj94

Established Member
Very nice....I have been somewhat considering selling my C6 Corvette to buy a KB/whippled cobra. This is just what I'd be looking for...hmmmm

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
anyone, bueler, anyone? check out the you tube video. "2003 sonic blue cobra walkaround". screen name 03sonicboom. you won't be disappointed.

04HarleyF250

Fun in the Sun
Established Member
Not sure why this hasnt been posted yet:

Walkaround on Youtube.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk15AmoH9RE"]YouTube- 2003 sonic blue cobra walk around[/nomedia]

Anyway, looks really nice.

onebadsvt

Established Member
very nice car, not to sure about the letting her sit at 6000rpm tho instead of just shifting or pressing the clutch in. lol

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
no kidding! it was a little difficult holding the camera with the left hand and steering and shifting with the right. I had my hands full!!

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
Come on guys. Great car, needs a new home. Check out the You Tube video. Anyone interested?
If I don't sell it, I will be forced to continue modifications and that wouldn't be good for my marriage:rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread