03 sonic coupe for sale

03supersonic

loud cars save lives
Established Member
03 sonic coupe for sale in mich. pics. inside

16000 miles, very clean, lite mods(exhaust,rai,diff. brace, bm shifter) garage kept,new rear tires. asking around $25500 obo. i am the second owner .call if seriously interested only! cell(313-999-8693) email ([email protected]) i have all original parts to put back to stock if needed.i have owners manual,window sticker,build cert. i have another kid on the way the end of the month so shes gotta go. bad for me good for you.

HPIM1876a.jpg

HPIM1878a.jpg

HPIM1877a.jpg

HPIM1896.jpg
HPIM1890.jpg

HPIM1891a.jpg

HPIM1879a.jpg

HPIM1882a.jpg

HPIM1886.jpg

HPIM1885.jpg

HPIM1884.jpg

HPIM1883.jpg

HPIM1887.jpg

HPIM1889a.jpg

HPIM1894.jpg

HPIM1898.jpg

HPIM1893.jpg

HPIM1892.jpg

Last edited:

03supersonic

loud cars save lives
Established Member
o.z.man i will work on those pics asap .my problem is i dont have a computer at home only at work. im trying to get pics put up ,hopefully soon...im not in a real big rush to sell but i will get those pics asap thanks for the reply!

03supersonic

loud cars save lives
Established Member
blowngt69 wow did i bite off more than i can chew? j/k louisiana??? allright i would say possibly 8hrs. tops? i will work on some pics asap also...

Air Speed.

Banned
03supersonic said:
16000 miles, very clean, lite mods(exhaust,rai,diff. brace, bm shifter) garage kept,new rear tires. asking around $25500 obo. i am the second owner .call if seriously interested only! cell(313-999-8693) email ([email protected]) i have all original parts to put back to stock if needed.i have owners manual,window sticker,build cert. i have another kid on the way the end of the month so shes gotta go. bad for me good for you.

Im looking for a more detailed description of the car the vin number, any and all blemishes to the body no matter how small. Tire tread, condition of the brakes, any rock chips on the glass. Any interior cosmetic mods, detailed description of the mods. high resolution close pictures are also a good selling point also.

jake76

Z28 gone Cobra in garage
Established Member
How about some info to [email protected] .

Could you include VIN, pics, any troubles/problems, and build date.
I am interested in an 04 but if the right 03 comes along...
Also I could come look at this one since I am in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.

Thanks

03supersonic

loud cars save lives
Established Member
ok thanks for the replies guys... i will be getting the pictures taken tomorrow, i will send everyone who responds some pics, and also try to put some up here. the car has no dents a very few scraches never been painted or touch up paint added. you could probably count on one hand the rock chips on the car. so im not saying its perfect but its in very good condition. the car doesnt have (the tick,the vibe, but the rear end does pop) so hopefully thepics will be up tomorrow. i will put the vin up with the pics, the build date was 11-12 02 #3700 built

Air Speed.

Banned
wow,

thats AWESOME!!! i just picked up an 03 evo8 if you still have this in about a week i will take it. (praying no ones buys it first)

Users who are viewing this thread