03 termi w/ 500+ rwhp in south FL...

Silverboost

Established Member
i think if you took so better pictures of the car it would help. The car looks neglicted and dirty in your pictures. Retake some pictures with it clean and then update all the places you have it advertised.

Silverboost

Established Member
Do you still have the stock parts? If you do you would be better off taking off the aftermarket parts and selling them. With my first Cobra I did this and made back $2300 out of the $2800 I spent for the parts. The mods aren't going to help you so you might as well get some of your money back.

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
Do you still have the stock parts? If you do you would be better off taking off the aftermarket parts and selling them. With my first Cobra I did this and made back $2300 out of the $2800 I spent for the parts. The mods aren't going to help you so you might as well get some of your money back.

Yes I have all the stock parts, I guess I can test the water in the PARTS section...Thanks for the tip:beer:

keebs888

Predictably unpredictable
Established Member
I'm going next week to finish out the paperwork for a loan to grab a terminator. I live in South GA (an hour from Tallahassee, FL) and unless another car that is damn perfect pops out I would be quite interested in looking at your car.

-keith

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
I'm going next week to finish out the paperwork for a loan to grab a terminator. I live in South GA (an hour from Tallahassee, FL) and unless another car that is damn perfect pops out I would be quite interested in looking at your car.

-keith
:beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
New Price
$22,999.99

Damn Renato, wish you would've budged on the price when I asked you about it before. For in the price range I would've driven down to you and picked up your car instantly instead of having to drive to GA to grab my car a couple weeks ago.

Bump for a nice car, I think this would be a great terminator for someone to snag:beer:

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
Damn Renato, wish you would've budged on the price when I asked you about it before. For in the price range I would've driven down to you and picked up your car instantly instead of having to drive to GA to grab my car a couple weeks ago.

Bump for a nice car, I think this would be a great terminator for someone to snag:beer:
Sorry bud, it breaks my heart to let her go for that price...
But your new Termie loOks insane :burnout: Congrats :beer:
Renato

Users who are viewing this thread