03 Torch Red Built motor, 2.9 whipple, 660 rwhp on 93, Virginia

brnvle

Established Member
Did you buy this from a guy in CT? If so, i almost bought this car...in fact tracked down almost every previous owner

Last edited:

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Yep same car. I also spoke to all previous owners and builders. Everyone vouched for the car. She is built right, will not disappoint. Hard to find such a well built car

2003MMWD

Established Member
I can vouch for this car! I owned this car for about a year or so and purchased from a stand up guy out of Kentucky. I actually had the Whipple and the fuel system installed after I had purchased. This car is most def a 9 out of 10 and no one will be disappointed!

GLWS!

1stanglover

Established Member
I can vouch for this car! I owned this car for about a year or so and purchased from a stand up guy out of Kentucky. I actually had the Whipple and the fuel system installed after I had purchased. This car is most def a 9 out of 10 and no one will be disappointed!

GLWS!

Thanks!! Like I said the car is so nice that I know the first person who sees it will buy it.

shauncurt

Established Member
I have witnessed this beauty as well. It looks as if the motor and body have 10k miles, not to mention the insane power it puts down. Someone will be very happy with this. Not much more you could ask for in a street car. GLWS

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
As stated above, this car will not disappoint. This really is one of the nicest cars I've driven and the paint looks beautiful. I wish I had the money I would buy this thing in a heartbeat.

1stanglover

Established Member
As stated above, this car will not disappoint. This really is one of the nicest cars I've driven and the paint looks beautiful. I wish I had the money I would buy this thing in a heartbeat.

Thanks bud, you know how much I hate to do this. Car is a must see.

1stanglover

Established Member
TTT

Fixed pics for easier viewing :)

Some pics are not loading up as I would like. I have records and reciets for all of the work done to the car. Super clean car done right. Clean carfax auto check etc. Someone will be very happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread