03 TR Cobra Vert FS Videos added

TorchedRed03

Established Member
BUMP update : thank you very much for all the emails and show of interest. I honestly thought the car was going to be sold today, so I wasn't replying to most emails. Once again due to complications the car did not get sold. SO WITH THAT BEING SAID, THIS TR 03 VERT TERMI IS STILL FOR SALE. Everything you need to know and see is within the post. 17,000 cash or cashier check! not negotiating with you. That's a steal. Please Please Please only email me if you have the finances available to buy this car. Don't be an idiot. Car is located in new oxford, pa. Thank you all again! somebody buy this damn car and have fun with it. The car sits daily in my garage. Took it yesterday for a run around my development. Also filled the tank with gas due to the impending sale that never happened. Mileage will stay the same. EMAIL ME ONLY WHEN YOURE READY TO BUY PLEASE.... [email protected]

awakened

Established Member
If I have my numbers right there were only 56 2003 Torch Red Convertibles made with the parchment interior and parchment top making this one of the rarer combinations. As you stated the stripes are removable so I don't see why this has not sold. $17k is a great price. Good luck with the sale from a fellow PA Terminator owner. (If I didn't already own one I would be knocking on your door with cash!)

Users who are viewing this thread