03 Tt Cobra Fs

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Chini, how about i trade you all my stock stuff and you just give me the TT setup and we call it even, EH?

Dusten

Established Member
Orange Stang 04 said:
I have an 04 Mach 1 w/ 2K miles on it and a 99 Cobra w/ 53K miles on it to trade :)
hell, if he was taking trades i'd give him both my rigs. Most people dont say they need to sell a car, if they want trades

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Yeah I know I was being sarcastic, why would he want 2? Its already not practical for me and my dad. We were thinking about selling both of them, I showed him the car and he was pretty impressed, but we'd have to get rid of both of them to afford it.

Dusten

Established Member
Orange Stang 04 said:
Yeah I know I was being sarcastic, why would he want 2? Its already not practical for me and my dad. We were thinking about selling both of them, I showed him the car and he was pretty impressed, but we'd have to get rid of both of them to afford it.
i retract, cause im retarded. :beer:

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
sad to hear about this, that's one badass ride, good luck with the sale, I know a part of you hopes no one buys it so you can have a good reason to keep it!! :rockon:

TT COBRA FTW!! :bowdown:

CCT

Established Member
good luck on the sale. I remember when I read your post about the TTZ06 racing you and I scrolled down and saw your ride for the first time, I was like :eek:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Sorry guys... Still on vacation. I get back tomorrow and will be answering all ?s. The beach house i have been at has no internet, and today i was like oh shit, i need to go on svtp. I answered all pms letting everyone know to to get a hold of me tomorrow when i get back. If you guys would like to call me that would be fine. My # is 916-807-4834. And again my name is mike

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Pics edited

I had to have my buddy go over and take pics. He just never sent them to me which is why its taken so long. Pics on the first page...

The car isnt even detailed which is why it looks kinda dirty... I hope thats ok though.. If anybody needs anymore, let me know

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
10thSVT said:
:eek: I can't believe you are selling...:dw: Why is everyone selling .....:shrug:

Anyway bumb for a sweet car....:beer:

I know, i cant believe it either.

Users who are viewing this thread