03 UPR Products

SnakeEyes87

Established Member
I was about to order my UPR cold air intake kit when i saw their other 03 products and was curious if anyone had tried them and their results. I was especially interested in the thermostat and the timing adjuster. Any comments? Is there something else that should be put on w/these things. Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks
Chelsea

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
The densecharger is $50 cheaper and goes into the fenderwell as well. I gained 2-3 pounds of boost alone with this mod! I higly recommend this kit. I have heard some bad feedback regarding UPR and their service. Rude service, missing bolts with their cold air kits, and even poor tunes with their chips.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
I would recommend running a search (the search button upper right hand corner of the window here) for UPR. Take a look at the different threads and make a determination based on what you see if you want to do business with them.

You will also find people's opinions on the results achieved with the UPR products.

:rollseyes

Good Luck

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
Originally posted by bluecoupdegrace
COBRyan:

Why do you describe the densecharger as your best mod so far ?

because I gained 2-3 pounds of boost with it!!! I am sure once I put the pulley on that will be the best mod ;) I gained quite a significant SOTP feeling with the densecharger. More than the catback!

Users who are viewing this thread