03 v. C5

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Was that an old Laser or Eclipse behind the '03? hard to tell?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Mirror Site 2 and Mirror Site 3 are up.

Booyah said...
Was that an old Laser or Eclipse behind the '03?
Certainly appeared to be a gray or silver variant...

Steeltwo

Established Member
holy crap

both those cars walked the c5 like a metro. The dsm was a laser and a quick one at that.

Last edited:

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Ran a C5 yesterday and I'll very happy with the results. Had him by 1 1/2 car lengths by 70 and I was spinning first and second so it would have been worse.:burnout:

OCMike

Established Member
San Fransisko, Peoples Republik of Kalifornia
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Wonder if the passenger wants to retract his statement? :lol1:

"Don't kill this poor kid" :lol:

I don't think he was talking about the Cobra driver with that statement...I think he was referring to the kid between the cars walking around.

At the risk of being flamed, was the C5 part of the race? Looks like he was filming the Cobra and the other car. (Not taking anything away from the other two guys racing).

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
Originally posted by OCMike
I don't think he was talking about the Cobra driver with that statement...I think he was referring to the kid between the cars walking around.

At the risk of being flamed, was the C5 part of the race? Looks like he was filming the Cobra and the other car. (Not taking anything away from the other two guys racing).

I thought the same thing the first time I saw the video, but after re-watching it a few times it looks like the C5 was racing (the both left the line hard at the same time). I think the C5 stopped racing before the video ended however.

Don't really know what the Cobra is running, but if he has all the bolt-on's and drag radials to keep it planted, that's about right IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread