'03 Vert Like new - 12K miles

OrigTXCobra

Mustang Nut!
Established Member
I am parting with my baby...a 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible. This car was never driven in rain or snow, was never left outside and has lived its entire pampered life in a climate controlled garage. It was purchased new here in Texas and has never spent a day outside of Central Texas. It has only been hand washed and has had the fully synthetic oil changed every 3K miles. I am the original owner and the car has never been in an accident or had paint / body work of any kind. The only minor flaws on the entire car are a few tiny paint (rock) chips on the hood (around the size of a pin head). Wheels have no curb rash whatsoever. It has only 12,476 original miles on it. This car has never been raced, chipped or pullied. The only modifications that have ever been done are a magnaflow, bolt-on catback exhaust, a Steeda Cold air filter, tinted windows and an MGW Short Throw shifter. We do have all of the stock parts and they come with the car. We had the car dyno’d a few months back and it made 403 horsepower at the wheels. This car runs and drives like the day it rolled off the showroom floor…there is not a single mechanical item on this car that is not working and that is not in like new condition. $28500 OBO

yPRTenVEC9ClKa5IALvGFowRC756.jpg

Wzv0JgazMEVzBciCdmLIFGgc5brs.jpg

4KaCwaMPDHoHQp05OJVmwnBQfuH7.jpg

olRbQ3GKFMEQtOTlU3dFmjTBu2oY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread