03 vs 04 Cobra

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
Happened to be in mexico tonight and also happened to run into a friend with a very stout 10th anniversary cobra. We only got to run twice due to both of us being short on time but his car is quick.

The first race was from 45-till about 120 ish...this race was done in 2nd gear and around my 120mph mark he was ahead by a car. The 2nd run was from 50
in 3rd and around the same mark of my 120mph he was ahead by a car. Both of us didnt power shift and we both shift around 6k, other then that though it was no passanger's and just hot as fawk.

Props to a quick car chris(HandoZiZle), and for those wondering about mods literally the only difference between our cars is his is ported and mine's not. Were both running 2.76's,intake,exhaust,X's and a tune.

-Josh

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
your car run very strong josh. i need to get my 4# lower already. we'll have a camera for next time and go on a bigger street in mexico so we can go a little bit higher:D

White04GT

Established Member
Damn should of called me so I could follow and watch. I never turn down a trip to mexico! Chris it is now Operation NEW TUNE.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread