03 vs new m3

konakimo

Established Member
It was a sunday drive out to moms house and I pass this sweet black m3 :D so I slow down to take a look, driver looks over and I nod my head forward and he looks over at me again this time he acts like he racing, moving his body around and laughs, he looks to be 55 well dressed so I move on and then all of a sudden blast past me :eek: I catch up to him when traffic clears and pull side to side gun the gas a couple of times he does not do anything :shrug: so I take off and he follows (frwy) I pull about 1 1/2 car lengths ahead, dont really know if he is racing or just following, so I slow back down, he pulls next to me in traffic rolls down the window and ask how much HP I yell back a little under 400 he says thanks and rolls up the window :shrug: so I start to slow down and he slows down (WTF) thats it I drop to 3rd (55mph) and nail it he does also, by the time I hit 4th and looked in the mirror :D he is 2.5 to 3 car lengths back, I stayed in it until midway thru 4th and it was all over, he slowed way down and dropped out of sight, he seemed nice enough, but perhaps a little suprised, sweet fun, now on to moms house :)

konakimo

Established Member
mods to date, magnflow catback, air filter snout removed, 18"x9.5&10.5, nittos 555`s

Pyro

Established Member
M3 are very nice cars but I like the M5 even more...about $30K-$40K more to be precise. If you have that kind of money, it's well worth the price.

Originally posted by Pyro
M3 are very nice cars but I like the M5 even more...about $30K-$40K more to be precise. If you have that kind of money, it's well worth the price.

I only like the M3 more because it available in a vert, the M5 isn't. Otherwise, the M5 is one of the nicest sedans in the world. I have to have the open air though!!

MISTERgadget

Turbo 4V Lightning
Established Member
E46 M3's are always fun kills. It's great to see how many of the drivers have a "god complex", and then to smoke em with a pickup truck :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread