03 whippled cobra!!!!!

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
Im new here guys and i want to thank alot of people for their help for making my cobra conv whippleized:)The first thing i did was install the EVEN_FLOW COOLING MOD and let me tell you it was a great kit and don was so helpfull with my install questions and it was straight foward with the blower off and the quality is bar none!!.I want to thank mark,jesse,mike from LFP for their help in getting me my whipple and their radiator and heat exchanger and clutch kit!! They are a top notch company and everything came on time and the fit and finish is perfect!!.I also want to thank RICK at AMAZON TUNING for an amazing tune that was dead on in my seat of the pants butt meter lol.Im glad im part of the svt family now and im so appreciative of all the mfg's that helped me realize my dream.Now for what i have:) polished whipple 3.5 pulley,60# injectors,sct2400maf,lfp heat exchanger and race radiator and coolant tank,lfp intercooler tank and centerfoce dfx with 26spline liberty shaft.billetflow irs brace,amazon tune and im going to get a dyno real soon and will post so thanx everyone for all your support and i hope to make alot of new friends here on svt performance!!!! THANX CHRIS AT CRAZY HORSE for getting me started with modding the car before i went with the whipple.

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
how hard was the cooling kit to install with the blower off the car?? i may look into doing this when i go with the twinscrew.

i'm sorry, welcome to the site. you haven't even been here for 5 posts and i'm pimpin you for information, i have no manners.

Last edited:

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
The even-flow cooling mod is very easy to install once the blower is off and the directions are easy to follow plus its nice to have support from don the owner if you have any questions. You just remove the freeze plug at the back of the head and drive in the stainless steel fitting and run the hose from it.the kit comes with everything you need and the BIG reason i went with this kit is the coolant goes right to the radiator from the the head which is EXACTLY WHERE I WANT HER:)

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
this is the kit from amazon, correct?? if not who do you order it from and how much?? thanks again, and welcome to the site---this site is an addiction, just warning you.

03yellowconv

1fstcbra
Established Member
you can get the kit at amazon racing,lfp thats two that i know.I love the kit and i feel so much better about cooling the head.

Users who are viewing this thread