03 white cobra

tjmayer

Established Member
Iam sorry I will send them to you tonight is there anyway you could just buy the car without trading make you a good deal.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
Iam sorry I will send them to you tonight is there anyway you could just buy the car without trading make you a good deal.

I can't sorry. I have to trade it plus cash. Let me know

PJx5x

Banned
here ya go. sorry about the wait-

walgreens40846qu.jpg

walgreens40852ja.jpg

walgreens40867or.jpg

walgreens40877it.jpg

Whiteboys L

Established Member
White 03 with 24k, full magnaflow exhaust, REM carbon fiber intake, 4lb, Diablo Delta chip with custom REM tune. The rims on it now are different than whats in my sig, I traded a FLOC buddy of mine for the 00 style rims, if you want pics just let me know and ill get em to you. I am the second owner of the truck, had it about 3 months, but a cobra was my first choice. Unfortunately, i couldnt find one at the time I was ready to buy for under 30k. The previous owner lowered the truck a little bit all the way around, but not sure how much or what parts were used. Ive been looking for a cobra ever since, especially a white one ( have a thing about white ), and yours is a beautifal example. Let me know, im not a 100% that I wanna trade, but it is a possibility.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Nice car. I just bought a white one just like that last week! haha DAMNIT!!!! Someone jump on this car and help this man out. They only made like 3,500 white cobra's that year.

Users who are viewing this thread