03 wrecked consider parting out.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
Who's the fool who said he'd buy the MGW shifter? Here I am second in line with money burning a hole in my pocket for the last 2 weeks, and you're dicking the seller around....

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Fastphil said:
Who's the fool who said he'd buy the MGW shifter? Here I am second in line with money burning a hole in my pocket for the last 2 weeks, and you're dicking the seller around....

Sup fool! For your info he P.M.d and said it would be 2 weeks before he got home to ship it to me. I told him that was cool, but let me know and I would paypal him when he got there. But since then i bought a new one. I let him know that in a P.M.. So you can take your little money in your pocket and send him a P.M. So there it is, stop cring and buy it.

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
Black10thSVT said:
Sup fool! For your info he P.M.d and said it would be 2 weeks before he got home to ship it to me. I told him that was cool, but let me know and I would paypal him when he got there. But since then i bought a new one. I let him know that in a P.M.. So you can take your little money in your pocket and send him a P.M. So there it is, stop cring and buy it.

I guess all this must have happened in the last day or so, when the seller told me he was waiting on you to pay. Not enough communication it seems...

Black10thSVT

Established Member
Fastphil said:
I guess all this must have happened in the last day or so, when the seller told me he was waiting on you to pay. Not enough communication it seems...

I talked to him a few days back on that. I hope you enjoy the shifter. You know I just could not wait on it! Ya better get it before someone else does.

Sicarius428

Established Member
What condition is the driveshaft. How much are you looking for including shipping to 94014 unless it is spoken for. Thank you.
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread