03 zinc yellow with a kenne bell 2.2 49k miles $19,500

o8mustanggt

Established Member
Kenne bell 2.2 with 15# pulley, I also have a new 17# pulley, car has a kenne bell boost a pump, 60# seamen injectors, sct big air 2400 mass air meter, jlt cold air intake, kenne bell throttle body, new spec stage 3+ clutch kit, new flywheel, new clutch cable, new firewall adjuster, all new fluids in transmission, liberty 26 spline input shaft, steeda IRS brace, two new wheel bearings, 3" Mac exhaust with pro chamber, new black stainless steel bumper inserts and a sct xcaliber II hand held tuner. Don't really need to sell so price is pretty firm, ill try to load up some pics when I get off work today. If you want to see some sooner or have any questions just text me at 304-544-9882

o8mustanggt

Established Member
I've tried to get pics to post up..but for some reason they want load,so if anyone wants to see some pics I can send the via email or text and you could feel free to post them up for me lol

cobrakon

Established Member
Nice looking car

image1-9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1-8.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1-7.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1-6.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1-5.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1-1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

o8mustanggt

Established Member
Do not have the stock tail lights or the stock wheels..also these wheels are no longer on the car I just ordered new black chrome 03 cobra wheels for it

o8mustanggt

Established Member
I can get you some interior pics if you want to pm me your number or email address...also all emails and pm's have been responded to if I missed you let me know

badaz5.0

Established Member
Anything wrong with the car? Does it have clean title and car fax? Where was is tuned and what kind of numbers did it make?

o8mustanggt

Established Member
Nothing wrong with it at all, clean title and the car was tuned at Blankenships in Ky it made 556/497...I'm just in the process of buying another house and at this point in time I could use the money more than the car and I priced it to what I thought is fair for mileage and mods according to the way the economy is right now.

Last edited:

mikeunreal

Established Member
i have your number and we have been chatting but my phone is really crappy and old. also, my email seems to not like your pictures. can you not upload them to photobucket and just copy and post the IMG tag line. its really easy

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
U posted in my wtb thread. Like ur car and priced fair too. Just wish u was closer from where I live in nc to u is like 5 hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread