03 ZY feeler

r_vas85

yeah!!!!
Established Member
alright heres the deal..I have a 03 ZY with 24,6XX miles on it..I bought it in 2006 with just over 16,000 on it..About 1 1/2 year ago i had plans for it but due to some financial problems I havent been able to continue and I'm kinda forced to sell or at least try..mods include
stage 5
2.8 uppper
90 mm idler pulley
SCT 3000 MAF
JLT high boost intake
Ford gt fuel pumps
60lbs injectors
fluidyne HE
lethal performance coolant resevior
eibach pro springs
18" black cobra rims
short shifter
8 point roll cage
rear seat delete
cobra racing seats buckets..with 5 points harness
2 cluster autolite gauges

i may of forgotten one or two things..
currently i was trying to replace the lower pulley with a #2 but all i did was take it off along with hydrobooster and mastercylinder..I turn on the car once a week and run it for a few minutes.i also started sanding it down due to some chips in the front bumper,,I even bought paint to repaint the whole car.I got everything you need to paint.The paint was bought from ford.
Its not in the best shape and really hate to even post this but family comes first.ill put some before and after pics up as soon as i can.

How much do you guys think i would be able to get or is it even worth trying to sell??:shrug:

wjk

Established Member
It sounds like a nice ride. My concern would be with the paint. How much have you sanded? Because if someone has to have the whole car repainted that could severely lower the price they would like to pay for it.

Just a guess, but maybe $15k-17k if it needs to be completely painted. My best suggestion would be finish off the car with paint, and put on the pulley so that its a complete car that no one necessarily has to put more money into in order to have a nice ride. If it was complete, I would say it could pull $19k-20k because of the low mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread