03cobrablack & some others <pics>

PhatSVT

Established Member
I took some pics of John's clean Cobra at a local car show and some other guys. Here they are:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

KDog

Established Member
HA! I like the Marvin the Martian in the hood!!

That's the first cobra I've seen without the rear spoiler too (pic 5 & 6).

Nice pics!

PhatSVT

Established Member
The wingless Cobra is a beautiful car in person. The wheels I am not fond of in magazines and even in my pic, but for some reason in person they were killer.

Oh by the way 03cobrablack is a :chicken: to race me. Can you say :loser: ? :D

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Hey phatsvt thanks for posting the pics. Ill race you I just dont like handing one of my good freinds his A$$:p . Oh by the way you seemed to have forgotten to mention that my car tied for first in class (with the black 03 vert in pic 4).:beer:

As for my fuel door I like it but I also saved my stock one if I change my mind. the mineral gray 03 also had one on his so at least Im not alone.

SStupid

Established Member
3rd light

Originally posted by StlBlack03
I LOVE the wingless look...mine is coming off tomorrow :beer:

Don't forget your 3rd brakelight. Ours is in the wing, so I guess you would have to obtain another rear lid to do the wing-delete.

PhatSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by CuLaTeR
The billet gas cover looks out of place on that car. Really don't know why people do that to the car.

You really think so? Mine is the GT in the background of pic #2 that has it too. I think the Mustangs look good with them because of the short rear end. Have seen them on f-bodies and with the long rears they look incredibly out of place. I guess it is one of those mods, either you like it or don't. No in between.

Users who are viewing this thread