03's in Georgia

ralphcobra

Established Member
I have recently joined the rankswith an 03 black vert and would like to hook up with some local guys. I live in the Columbus, Ga. area. I have been fooling with road race svo's, turbo type for some time, but couldn,t resist the temptation when the rebates and year end made the cobra so affordable. :beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by WRSVT
black 03 in Valdosta here.

Do you have chrome wheels and go to VSU? I have the Sonic Blue Lightning in Valdosta.

03CobraT

Atlanta SVT Poster
Established Member
are they any cobra clubs in the area or a place where atl cobras hang out

Last edited:

WRSVT

Established Member
It appears that these cars are spread all over Georgia. Maybe a reunion will be coming one day.
There is always the mustang week event in Myrtle Beach.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
There are a boat load of 03s and 04 in the Kennesaw, Marietta, and Fulton areas of Atlanta. I saw three this weekend down at Barrett Pkwy. I can think of several other members on here like 351 Machone, and Znot6 that we never here much from. The regional forum is just not very well traveled. I met a guy in a zinc yellow and his Dad with a silver earlier this year down at Barrett. So all of you ATL guys pipe in when you see this.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by 03snakevert
Commerce opens today! I met a guy with an 03 dsg last night and we were planning on going up to the strip.

I was there...there was a DSG coupe there and a DSG or Mineral Grey Convertable there. I don't think I saw any black 03s

Users who are viewing this thread