04 cobra 2.9 whipple

wee04svt

Established Member
For sale 04 cobra 69,000 miles. Car put down 691hp 563TQ on a dynapack, motor has 5,000 miles, stock solid axle w/4:10 gears from 04 GT, 2.9 whipple crusher @ 14psi, ported heads, comp 2 cams, lethal return style fuel systetm, Mcleod RXT clutch, maximum motor sports bolt in roll cage w/removable swing outs. Car is nice but not perfect, has some rock chips and small scratches here and there, volume wheel on stereo is touchy, abs light comes on and off (since I put on weld RTS wheels so may be tire size issue), interior is in good shape but again not perfect. Car comes with brad new 18" AFS wheels that needs back tires, I also have a set of Weld RTS 71's that are currently on the car that is not included in the price of this car, I MIGHT sell seperatly if buyer is interested 18x4.5 front 15x9.25 rear. car runs and drives very well sometimes it does have cold start issue that would need to be worked out with some more tuning. looking to get 23,000 obo. I do have a loan out on the car so until someone is dedicated to buy it a local credit union has the title. Would consider nice fox body and no less than 16K cash. I love this car and the only reason I want to sell is to put together some more money for a down payment on a house. If anyone has any brief question they can be asked and ill answer them in this thread, if you would like to arrange a showing of the car feel free to use my cell. Located in Providence RI area

thank for taking interest
Sean 1-401-369-5018

image_zps768ba3c3.jpg

image_zpse8c0be7f.jpg

image_zps52f66e9e.jpg

1_zps08bca2af.jpg

5_zps172c22f1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread