04 cobra auto x video

KILRSVT

Established Member
Fidel driving his Cobra at the 2012 Larry Park Memorial - YouTube

Hey guys this is me at what I think is the last autocross of the year for me I managed somehow to win the OSP class at American auto x . This event is called Larry park which it is a tribute to one of the founders . Hope the link works. This is my first run on cold tires ....Managed to pick up a cone while I was at it thanks for watching . Mods are mm front end with 35mm eibach bar 00r brakes stock IRS with hr race springs goodyear eagle f1 that are 4 years old lol

Last edited:

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
Nice video! When I saw you launch, I sighed and said to myself, "I need more power."

Did you make any changes to your rear suspension since we talked?

KILRSVT

Established Member
No not yet I plan to do that soon I also spoke with Mike Maier about that set up he agreed that would make the car rotate.. 400 front springs big front bar 600 rear springs no rear bar
Although he told me that eventually I'll get a rear bar but it will be tiny . I hope there's not a lot of trial and error with the spring rates

mgsullivan

The Red Brick
Established Member
I hope there's not a lot of trial and error with the spring rates

There shouldn't be. I haven't had to make a change yet. I just eventually have to get my shocks valved to handle the extra spring rate.

Users who are viewing this thread