04 Cobra Bilstein struts&shocks

boostedvert

Established Member
Bought a set of Bilsteins for my 99 cobra, struts and shocks have less than 20,000 miles and were pulled off my friends 04 cobra. very clean to begin with but had them professionally sandblasted and repainted to remove any scratches or anything of the sort since i barely drive my 99. asking 400 OBO for all shipped, come with boots and everything, very complete. same full kit is $940 from autozone and $765 from the dealership i work at, and thats 10% over cost.

shocks still available-$130 shipped complete
image142i.jpg

Last edited:

boostedvert

Established Member
they look brand new but i am on a snowboarding trip at the moment but i can definitly snap some pictures when i am back in town in the next couple of days and i dont really want to split if i dont have too. only reason im not putting them on my car is because im planning on going SRA now

boostedvert

Established Member
150 shipped shocks
250 shipped struts

i realize it might be a little on the more expensive side, but please keep in mind sandblasting and getting them repainted was kinda on the pricey side and they are complete with boots and everything. pics up soon!

boostedvert

Established Member
pics up! sorry about the wait guys, kinda got into a snowmobile accident and needed a few days to get back on my feet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread