04 Cobra blower setup

jleews6

Established Member
I have a complete blower setup from an 04 Cobra that has less than 500 miles on it.It has the blower,lower intake,cooler,pulleys,intake and throttle body,injectors,maf. Im thinking about selling it and was wondering if any of you Mach 1 guys would be interested.These parts have a REAL 500 miles on them and still look brand new.
I would have to think that this setup with the stock pulley at 9# should make over 400 rw on a stock Mach 1 with just an exhaust.

99GTCONV

Established Member
price? if ya want send me a private message with the price, I may be interested depending on how many other parts i would need to make it a complete bolton package

jleews6

Established Member
Hey guys send me a PM with an offer. I dont know what its worth but I do know that this stuff is like brand new and as far as I know everthing is there "even the nuts and bolts". Someone on the net had a list of parts needed for a swap but I cant find it.

Ironhand

Banned
It would have to consist of every item and you still would be short an EGR and EGR tubing and timing cover.

Besides, I'm thinking of doing the same thing and putting an Eaton on my Mach 1 with a fuctional shaker. But because we have high compression pistions we can only run like 8 psi, so it would have to be the stock pulley as well.

mustangmach04

Banned
just to let some people in on some info i found:
Non-supercharged cars have higher compression ratios than factory supercharged cars for example the Mach1 has 10.0:1 and the 99-02 Cobra has 9.85:1. However the supercharged 03-04 Cobra has an 8.5:1 compression ratio which allows it to produce more boost making loads of power. Non-supercharged Mustangs with a stock compression ratio limits the amount of boost you can use (10-12 psi MAX). If you install this on a non-supercharged Mustang Cobra (99-02) or a Mach 1 you should not change the pulley to add more boost!! Your higher compression will create tremendous cylinder pressures, which will result in a lot of custom tuning and not to mention a shorten engine life. Unless you change pistons to create lower compression, 8.5:1 is a good compression ratio for a supercharger, and then you can change the pulleys and boost it up to 18+ psi.

things needed for install:
the 03-04 Cobra fuel tank (baffled) and twin fuel pump, intercooler water pump, two or three more hoses to the heat exchanger, upper pulley bracket, alternator mounts, ECM (computer)

Ironhand

Banned
And the throttle cable's from what I've been told. It's alittle bit of work and for engine life only 8 psi would be the best, so a stock Eaton setup.

Users who are viewing this thread