04 Cobra for sale in Vermont

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
Who tuned it. What is the condition of the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pete Johnson at Performance Dyno in NH tuned it several times, you could call him . It was also tuned once at Quintin Brothers in Burlington, VT, but went back to Pete for the final tunes. The paint is in good condition, a few small pits from normal driving in the passenger side fender. body is straight, no rust.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Pete Johnson at Performance Dyno in NH tuned it several times, you could call him . It was also tuned once at Quintin Brothers in Burlington, VT, but went back to Pete for the final tunes. The paint is in good condition, a few small pits from normal driving in the passenger side fender. body is straight, no rust.
Pete Great. How about a walk around video. Any dings in metal.

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
I will try to do this later today. I am at work. there are 2 tiny dings. One in the front driver fender, and one near the rear trunk. Both were there when I bought the car.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
I will try to do this later today. I am at work. there are 2 tiny dings. One in the front driver fender, and one near the rear trunk. Both were there when I bought the car.
Make sure you get the sound system in the video please.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I will adjust my offer based on transparency. $16666 plus 2 dozen pints of wavy gravy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
ok havent gotten to it yet guys. that is a lot of 6's, Bullshitisay, but not close! It is negotiable. In perspective I paid 24K in 2008 with 29K miles, and have invested 11K and it runs great. Wish you could test drive it here and see for yourself.
I have checked other listing with similar mods, and mine is lower than all of them.

muttley

-Neal-
Established Member
sorry everyone, I have decided to take down my post on cars.com for a while. buyers noted some issues that need to be fixed before I post back up. I do intend to sell it.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
sorry everyone, I have decided to take down my post on cars.com for a while. buyers noted some issues that need to be fixed before I post back up. I do intend to sell it.
Issues with car?

Users who are viewing this thread