04 Cobra For Sale

z11375ss

Established Member
Redfire, Basically stock except for exhaust (Flowmaster) BFG DRs, Pulley, Johny Lightning Air Box, Diablosport tune, Slotted rotors. Perfect condition. It has 10,000 miles or less on it but am not sure because the last time I drove it was in september, but the mileage is right around 10k. 475 to the tire on a Mustang Dyno. Hate to sell it but am moving on to other projects. $23,000 firm. Price has come down. There are too many nice cars on this site. Somebody's going to get a deal. Contact me at [email protected] or at 815-483-7647. I am in New lenox Illinois 60451

CAR IS SOLD

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
Sounds like a pretty good deal. What color is firemist red? Do you have any pictures of it that you can post up?

z11375ss

Established Member
I am wrong on the name of the color. It is red but not the fire engine red it's more dark. I don't know how to post pics. Send me an e-mail and I will send back pics. Think of what a mint 04 looks like and you have your car. It is not modified (the body) in any way. The motor looks stock as well. Thanks, Jim

CAR IS SOLD

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
I think the color you are trying to come up with is Redfire ;-), GL with the sale.

z11375ss

Established Member
This car will be available until Friday. Then I will take it off the board. I don't need the $ I honestly just have too many cars. If you want it here it is. Don't let it get away.

z11375ss

Established Member
I sent the dyno sheet with the vehicle. I don't think these are unheard of #s. What's the matter with you boy. Are you daft? Somebody help me with this. Are these #s inflated? What do you think? Call Straightline @ 815 485 7741 and ask them what #s Jim's Cobra put down. They did the dyno.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread