04 cobra heads crower stage 3 blower cams

ndisisiv

Established Member
!!!!!sold!!!!the heads are off an 04 cobra with 13,000 miles . they have crower stage 3 blower cams #62824 installed with crower springs #68194 and titanium retainers #87026t . the crower stuff has idle time only on them. these were on a motor i am parting out. there is nothing wrong with these at all . i have video of these on the car running just need some help posting video and i will have a youtube link on them . 2200 shipped to you paypal inc. if you pick them up i will do 2000. this would be great deal for someone who has an 03/04 they swap there heads and sell theres and put 800/1000 back in there pocket .the cams springs and retainers cost 2100 alone not including labor. thanks christian.. ohya i will throw the in the valve covers too. they are blue and ugly imo!but free so you cant complain about em.
photo5-17.jpg

photo4-34.jpg

photo3-38.jpg

photo2-44.jpg

photo3-39.jpg

Last edited:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
if you're willing, I would really like to put these cams in my 97 b heads with KB, so if you will part out, let me know a price on cams, springs and retainers- thanks

ndisisiv

Established Member
not gonna part them out sorry.
these are the 9 or 11(depends where you start counting) thread heads not 6 i cleaned them up a little and got some beter pics today.
photo2-49.jpg

photo5-21.jpg

photo5-20.jpg

photo3-42.jpg

photo2-48.jpg

photo4-38.jpg

ndisisiv

Established Member
only cams and springs on the heads. no machine or port work. short block is a 5.1 stroker with 20 over probe pistons and 4340 crank and 6.00 h beam rods .girdle ,moroso pan ford ho pump ,all arp mains and head studs. anybody interested in this pm me. its out appart and ready for your inspection. this has zero miles on it and it shows...

ndisisiv

Established Member
Not sure how much gain you will have, but Ford changed the heads for a reason so there must be something to them. I am sure someone has done the research on them but i have not. I will tell you that these are ready to bolt on and go.

ndisisiv

Established Member
i have the video on my digital cam . there is no link to it yet . i will try to have my wife set it up tomorrow thanks. Christian.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Interested as-well, I could have someone pick them up, Im from Sarasota.

-chris

toomanyc

Mach 1
Established Member
i have the video on my digital cam . there is no link to it yet . i will try to have my wife set it up tomorrow thanks. Christian.

ok, are the springs and retainers the limited street use or the daily street use ? Thanks.

ndisisiv

Established Member
i dont know i would ask crower that one to be sure. i do have a close friend who has these in his car that is driven often with no problems .

Users who are viewing this thread